What to do in a Warranty/Non-Warranty Case?
At first please contact your Yamaha Dealer or Importer. He can confirm if it is a hardware problem and try to solve your problem. If not he will help to handle the repair procedure.
In case that your dealer is not nearby, please check if there is one of our Service Stations in your area.
Please attach a copy of the invoice as a warranty proof, otherwise you will get a quotation if the warranty is no longer valid!Please keep a copy of this data for requests!
- Your name and address
- Telephone, fax or e-mail
- Model name and serial number
- Name of your dealer
- carefully considered discription of the problem
- Your configuration (other connected devices.....)
- Please check that all supplied accessories are included
- Please make a backup of your personal data. (remove if possible)
- Please retail the original packaging to prevent damage during transportation.